Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chicken and Broccoli Casserole

As much as I love crockpot dishes, I also love casseroles. They're easy to make because you throw everything in together and bake. It's a quick clean up because you're only using one baking dish, and you're guaranteed to have leftovers for lunch!

Most casserole recipes call for those nasty canned "cream of" soups...have you ever really looked at the ingredients in those things?! I admit, I used to use and love them, but now I cringe when I see them in a recipe.

The full fat coconut milk makes this dish creamy and flavorful without the false ingredients.





You Will Need:
1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, or a mixture
4 cups broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2-1 onion, finely diced
1 cup canned coconut milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
Almond Meal/Flour





  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Add all ingredients (except the almond flour) to a large baking dish and stir to combine.

  • Sprinkle the almond meal/flour on top of the chicken and broccoli mixture.

  • Bake for 30-35 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment