Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Paleo Crockpot Beef Stew

I use my crockpot all year round, but there's nothing like when the weather starts to get cooler and the smells fill and warm the house. I love being able to throw all the ingredients into the crockpot and then not have to think about it until dinnertime. Of course the rich aroma reminds me all day long.

I'm a stay at home mom, but the simplicity of putting a meal in the crockpot and coming home from work or school to dinner being done is just amazing.

This recipe is perfect for the upcoming chilly fall and winter weather and urge you to try this.
Next time I will make some coconut or almond flour biscuits or dumplings to go along with this very autumn meal!!


You Will Need:

2 lbs stewing beef
2 cups beef stock
1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
1 medium onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1-2 sweet potatoes, cubed
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 Tbs paprika
3 bay leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil


Are you ready for the super compliacted cooking instructions??!!

Here We Go...

  • Place meat into the crockpot.
  • Add liquids and then all other ingredients. Stir to combine.
  • Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.


So easy! 
I love crockpot recipes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment