Sunday, October 25, 2015

Honey Mustard Chicken

This is one of our favorite dinners! I make it a couple times a month and will be adding it to our bi-weekly menu. It's so quick and easy, but tastes like it's been cooking all day.

You literally just mix the ingredients together and then pour over the chicken and bake.

I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs for this recipe, but you could use any type of chicken you like or have on hand. The sauce would taste great with pork, as well.

I talk about eating clean and using the best ingredients so I wanted to share a few of them with you all now.

The honey I get is usually local and/or raw.
And the Dijon I buy is all natural, as well. No added weird ingredients.



My meats usually come from Lima Family Farms in Hillsborough, NJ. They only sell whole chickens, so when I just need breasts or thighs I choose all natural, no hormones added chicken, like from Readington Farms.



  • 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 Tbs olive oil
  • 2 lbs chicken thighs
  • salt
  • rosemary
  • black pepper

Preheat oven to 350°

In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and olive oil. Add a pinch of salt.



Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish.



Add the honey mustard mixture to the dish and sprinkle with rosemary.



Bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Drizzle with extra sauce, if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment