Friday, October 2, 2015

Eggs Baked in Tomatoes

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

It's October 1st and a new month. I have 81 days to get my act together and stick to my clean/paleo eating and getting my butt to the gym so I'm not too embarrassed at Cam's company trip to Mexico.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Thankfully, Bella is past 6 months and I can finally use my gym membership and the Kids Club. I started working with 2 trainers at the gym (1 one day and 1 another day).

I'm feeling super positive and motivated. I know I can achieve my goals by December!


This breakfast not only looks delicious, but it tasted it too. A really easy breakfast to just pop in the oven and bake while you get ready for work or school. I popped a tray of bacon in the oven at the same time as the tomato cups.




Breakfast is served!!


Ingredients:

2 medium/large tomatoes
2 large eggs
1 tsp fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste



  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
  • Cut off the tops of the tomatoes off and scoop out all of the innards.

  • Crack an egg into each hollowed-out tomato.

  • Bake for 30 minutes.

  • Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment