Thursday, October 15, 2015

Roasted Veggies & Sausage

How about another one-dish meal?? Who's going to say no? I dare you!!

I prepped this meal together before I had to run an evening errand with my 2 kids and then threw it in the oven when I returned home.

This one really made the house smell great and definitely made our tummies growl!

 You can use the suggested veggies or anything else that you have on hand or that is in season. The carrots and sweet potatoes go together amazingly with the sausage.

**Note- I baked this on a baking sheet lined with foil and next time I will absolutely bake it in a baking dish or casserole dish, something that I can throw a lid on afterwards for leftovers.**



Ingredients:

1 lb sausage links, cut into chunks
2 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
2 carrots, chopped into small rounds
1 red pepper, cut into large slices
1 small onion, cut into large slices
3 garlic cloves, grated
2 Tbs olive oil
1 1/2 Tbs Italian seasoning
A pinch of red pepper flakes
Salt & Pepper, to taste



  • Preheat oven to 375°
  • In a large bowl, add all sliced veggies, garlic, and cut sausage.

  • Add the oil and seasonings, mix to combine.


  • Place in a baking dish and bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes.



1 comment: